Be Bored

Jet lagged and tired..
It was a perfect excuse to be bored.
Sitting at home doing nothing. So I did just that - Nothing.
Not because I wanted to but because I couldn’t do anything else .
TV channel switching ..books pages flipping …even eating chocolate Didn’t work.
So I let myself Be bored. All the distraction lost their power.
There is something about nothing on the outside being a hook anymore that almost forces one to go and stay within.
As I entered the Boredom.. I also encountered a different me.
A me that I generally don’t get to meet .. Since I don’t easily get bored.
Or, more honestly don’t let myself get there.
As my mind settled down into the slow steady rhythm of bored, and stop fighting it…
It actually felt so much ease..
I could hear my deepest thoughts And feel the tiny sensations.
It was like being in a whole different world Where time stood still. I felt at home.
The things that were really important were now clearer. Seeing has a different meaning.
Be Bored.
Don’t let your mind trick you into entertainment.
Enter.
The silence that gets created inside wants to say something.
When the outside is no longer alluring - you can see through the Lure.
Being bored can be a great doorway to Listen to the conversation inside.
and a great indicator that ...It’s time.
Be Bored
Be Connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought and Commenst are welcome:

An Ode to the Bolero.