Dots

From dotted lines to dotting the I’s
The whole story is laid out.

One with dreamy eyes
and one,
wanting the dreams to realize.
I get it.
And I trail off. . . . .
Again.

I want that too.
Except I want clarity first.
Which of my dreams do I want to realize ?
I have a few.
Which I’s do I want to dot ?
Which ones are just exclamations… masquerading like I’s ?
I must be honest.

I have to ponder..
Procrastination.. that is how it may look like
But it is not, at least for me
I want to really listen to my soul
And I am not in a hurry.

We will dot the I’s and cross the T’s..
Until then.
Let’s read between the dots.
While one dot ends a sentence
One more next to it keeps the story moving
. . . . .
If you join the dots
You will get the picture.

1 comment:

Your Thought and Commenst are welcome:

An Ode to the Bolero.