Kaleidoscope


Colourful pieces of broken bangles
Was always facinated by the kalieodoscope
Spent hours trying to make
beautiful random patterns
And the clinking sound of it
Didnt sound like broken glass to me
Hold it against the sky
The changing beauty
at the end of dark hollow tunnel
Smile to myelf at my creation...the mirth
An amazing pattern just energed.
Have to hold still, or the pattern will disappear
Staying absolutely still.........
Am I dead ?
Revelling , marvelling , believing....or wanting to
Ignoring my aching arm, sweaty palm, the voices calling me
A different dimension, the world around
moving in a slow blur....
Time stands still.
....then the kaliedoscope slips.... .. falls
And I am, once more amidst

The debris of a broken relationship

Rhea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought and Commenst are welcome:

An Ode to the Bolero.