Redemption

I am here.
And I will also be there
Sometimes for you,
Being someone
In moments
That you will either love or hate
Nothing in between
There is no in between.. by the
way

I will be there to be the space for
you to grow
Other times
I am doing some growing of my
own
The two roles
Sometime overlap
In both our experience
And understanding

We need to
As much for ourselves as for our
world
Identify relate with and come to
terms
With the variables.

Deep inside I know why I am
here
Sometimes,
I can see it clearly.
And sometimes
My convenient ignorance
Blinds me.
So does
My clever intelligence

Decisions.
Made out of awareness, in the
present
Have a bearing on the future
In the form of consequence..
They also have a bearing
On the past
In the form of redemption.

The trick is to know..
Really know.. in your heart, body
and soul
Where past ends and future
begins.
© Rhea D'Souza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought and Commenst are welcome:

An Ode to the Bolero.