Clarity

The clarity 
was so to the point
That is was shattering.

It cut through 
Some old cobwebs
Of dead beliefs
scrap books
And pages yellowed with 
Non potent pollen

It was at war
With voices.
Some of them
mine.

It was so sure 
Of itself
That the pattern of my breath
on the frosted window
Remained ..
Gentle
Unchanged

The scribbled names..
though...
Have Started fading

It was bright 
blinding..
To the point of darkness
I could not see
What I was used to seeing
It hurt
My eyes Too

After a period of...
Suspended 
Forcibly unfinished thoughts
Tears that had been forced into habit

It called out the bluff
Of ghost dreams
Full of form
No substance

I opened my 
Eyes..
And saw..
What was there
For a long time

Tears were set free
They rushed joyfully
To the heart.

The Shattering 
Allowed more integrity

The illusion of choice
Disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought and Commenst are welcome:

An Ode to the Bolero.