Held

Oh it’s that time of the year
Is it the only time of the year?
When you think of me cry
Go to my grave and sigh

Do not stand by my grave
Those precious tears, save
I am not there,
I am everywhere.

I was about to say , “I told you”
But right now…
I will just hold you..

I am the new brave pink leaf
I am the Soil that smells sweet with the first rain
I am the big rabbit from your dreams
I am the dancing shadow on the wall

I am that pause, when you are undecided
I am the signs when you feel guided

I am the skip in your walk
I am the breath in your hugs

I am the conversation
That lets you come undone

I am you , sometimes
in the mirror
and sometimes
I am the voice in your head

I am the search
That lets you stretch your imagination

I am the tears in your heart
Where the world hurts

I am also your laughter.
Where the world celebrates

Know that I am ..
Always.

Because You are.
Always

Remember
Life is only a series of new beginnings..

Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought and Commenst are welcome:

An Ode to the Bolero.